Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome

Hi.  Welcome to my blog.  I am a self-published author of "To Light and Guard," which is a teen romance novel.  It's in its final stages, and it will be available soon on Amazon.com as an eBook. 

The book was something I started when I didn't sleep at night when my daughter was very young.  If you are a new mom, then you know what I am talking about.  Amazingly, years later, here I am with an actual finished book.  It's like I gave birth to a new baby.  I'm calling this book-baby 'Harper'; it's the name I would have given my second daughter, if I had one.  It's also the last name of my main character in the book.

Through this writing process, I learned so much. I learned that I like to write, but I hate to edit.  I learned (and I'm still learning) how to manage my way through the internet with my website, blog, and Facebook page. I'm a bit of a hermit, so managing the internet is a daunting task.  I'm learning...  I'm growing... and I think I'm a better, more creative person for this experience.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have any thoughts you'd like to share, shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and natural spin-off activity! Write on!

    ReplyDelete